Sunday, September 13, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect Scents

Good Evening All -

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to share what I have learned over this weekend. In the next week, I have scheduled a "trade" show at the office and 2 home parties. I still haven't done a trade show yet, so I am a little nervous about what I needed to do and have displayed to get my point across. Not to mention the limited amount of space that I have to work in.

What I did was a "Dry Run" or a test set up for my show. I marked out about the amount of space that I will be using this week and I set it up like I was having my show. I set everything out - my drawing bowl, warmers, warmer of the month print outs, order forms, business cards, etc... I then took a picture of it and I posted it on my facebook (I post a LOT of Scentsy stuff on my networking sites and have had a LOT of orders off of it - I highly recommend doing so if you don't already). I started getting feed back from my downline and friends (via message on the site and text) about their thoughts. Should I add another warmer? I should have other items out there (which I forgot room sprays and car candles!!!! :O - not good). I made changes and took another picture and got more feedback. I have left this set up out (if you can) - and as I pass by it I look and assess how I like it.

If you do this at least 2-3 days before your big trade show (if not more) it will give you the chance to see what you missed as well as make your layout more appealing to the eye as well as give you a chance to see if you missed anything or if you need to get something else from the store or printed out! Then - the night before my show, I will package everything up that I know I will need and have it ready to go.

I hope this may help you one day!!! Have a Scensational week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment