Monday, September 21, 2009

Have You Labeled Lately?

Good Monday Morning -

After another eventful week and weekend I thought I would drop in some more information to you.

Labels! What do you label with your business information on it? I hope EVERYTHING!!! If it is Scentsy - it needs a label. Put your information on EVERYTHING! That way people can find you when they need MORE!

Where to put your labels?

Warmers & Plug-Ins: On the back of the box there is a bar code and a space that tells you to contact Scentsy for more infomation. Put YOUR label there.

Bars & Bricks: Open the lid and put it on the inside.

Car Candles: On the back, but do not cover the warnings.

Room Sprays: On the side - you may want to go with a smaller label for this one because a larger one tends to cover the a little of the Scentsy Logo.

Tins: I have not seen one yet (I just ordered some and I am really excited about it), so I am not sure where to tell you to put your labels. Does anyone have an idea or suggestion on these?

Catalogs: On the back where it provides general Consultant information.

What information to have on your labels?
- NAME
- Phone number
- Scentsy Website
- E-mail address

If you do not have room for all of those - remember - your Scentsy website has a way for them to e-mail you!

Is there any other Label Options out there?
OF COURSE!!!!
- Ask me about how to join!
- Ask me about having a party (or basket party)!
- Ask me about having a Fundraiser!
- SPECIALS! (tell of any specials - for example - 10% off in the month of August!)

Please feel free to add anymore thoughts, ideas or suggestions! The more we know - the more we grow our Scentsy business!!!

Make it a Scentsational Week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment